Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Yea Yea


Yea, I've been terrible. I was planning on posting and then updating my Shelfari and IMDB.... but I ended up just making crazy AMAZING salad, and watching some very good tv. Super good evening in any case. My kitty's been cuddling me all night, It's fucking negative degrees outside up north, and I'm going to stretch for a bit before hitting the sack tonight.

I did end up getting lost on tumblr for a moment, just reblogging and liking some good imagery, and seeing what the terrible worlds up to.. social media wise at least.

Work today was pretty stellar, I do enjoy learning tiny tidbits at a time about databases and the like. I would love to go back to college someday, but until either work improves, or I find my passion/niche, life goes on. I'll keep creating and learning, dreaming and exploring. Fuck em all, seriously. This games about me, It's pretty fun.

Anyway, I have three posts in the works, just wanted to make sure I sat down and had a fucking breath of fresh air for a moment. Feels good. Just remember you can always step back and take a walk (You, me, everyone should remember that).

Love ya sweets. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment