Thursday, November 6, 2014

What Happened...

...To My Time Today?


Weekdays just feel like a time suck.. Most of the time, I wake up before the sun's over the mountains, hating having to get up from my warm cocoon. I haven't been able to remember my dreams for about nine or ten months now... There's probably a lot of factors for that though. I've been sleeping very soundly at least. Getting ready for work is at least a fairly peaceful routine at this point. Wake up, hit snooze, roll over, turn on heater, pet Fuego (cat), lay in front of heater for fifteen minutes.. Oh that's the best part right? Brush teeth. then hair, yawn, and now it's time for a heater break. Wash face, little bit of makeup and it's time to try to get out the door.

It seems to be impossible for me to get to work at 7am on the dot. I figure since I don't take smoke breaks like 50% of my colleagues (anymore at least. Recently on the quitting team again) trying to make it in at least by fifteen after should suffice. Eh, whatever.. The other reasoning is that at least 2 days a week I stay an hour or two late.

My day to day job is... hard to explain. Everything you'd expect from a service desk. Phones ringing, emails flying, issues, other peoples issues (end users and vendors, urgh), and ID10T errors ALL over the board (Your own department, somewhere in the building, someone outside, no where is safe from this plague!). Blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to jab about a place I don't enjoy, so let's skip to the end. Driving home is always the best part (Aside from the coffee bar and its lovely ladies!); loud music and a quick drive through a pile of traffic.

Once home, I usually end up zoning out and de-stressing for an hour. Time just flies. Whether I'm just laying on my bed (usually petting Fuego), reading or throwing on a show for a bit, it's seriously the best way to forget that eight to ten hours that just happened. Today specifically, I finished Moon Phase (super cute anime) then took a really long shower, testing out some new hair mask deep conditioner. Mmmm, feels so good.

Being single is making my eating a bit interesting. Tonight I made a delicious spaghetti pizza extravaganza. With cheese topping of course. I know, this could be scandalous, but don't worry, it's like 5 meals for me. Super delicious good times. Afterwards I set up some new toys; I did buy a cute little bluetooth keyboard for my kindle, so I can keep this "blog everyday" thing up. It's good to try to keep this expectation of myself. Who knows what could happen! lolz Anyway..

 More anime (Heaven's Lost Property) and some laziness and it's all the sudden super late. Last things on my to do list for the night are bloggy blog blog (yay) and the feeding Mr. Gunnzilla (Officially Charles Gunn II(Gecko friend)). Should I have made an attempt to run to the post office today, but at least I got leftovers made for the next few days.

Well better go make sure that little cutie has some foodstuff. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment