Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Five Places I'd Like To Visit...

I was starting this post as a history of where I traveled already in my life.. But through how much time that was taking, I plan on posting that later in the week. In any case, better late and all that jazz... and I love traveling, so don't limit me to this list. ;]


  1. Tokyo, Japan :: Hope - Someday
    Going through multiple obsession periods of anime culture, having a crazy tourist adventure in this city has always been a dream. I've been a Fruits of Japan (style) follower for a while, I love seeing what color combinations people are coming up with. It's super inspiring =D
  2. Paris, France :: Hope - Someday
    Okay, it's not just limited to Paris. I would love to travel across the countryside and see the complex architecture. Wine tasting at vineyards, ride past mansions, and of course shopping, shopping, shopping!! Sidenote, I did take two years of French in High School. Love that language of romance.
  3. Sydney, Australia :: Hope - Someday sooner rather than later
    The main reason the other first two are marked as just someday is that I'd like to really enjoy the experience, have no time constraint, and have some shopping money when I get there. Sydney has always been one of those places I really want to visit, but also it's pushing close to some of my crazy, crazy bug fears. I am terrified that some of the worlds deadliest creatures all in one beautiful package... Oh and I want to meet the Koalas and pet ALL OF THEM. Places to visit/Things to do:: Surfing (learn to surf before trying this) on one of the most gorgeous beaches in the world, see the Opera House in all it's glory, view the skyline at night with my own eyes, etc, etc..
  4. New York, New York :: Hope - Someday
    I would love to go to a New York Fashion Week event, any, all of them. It's one of those, in a different life things, In a different life I would have tried to model or actually pursued a fashion design passion adventure. I've enjoyed designing shoes, and hope to further explore them cosplays (learning sewing, crafting, all the ropes). I'd also love to explore the bars and the shops, see the nightlife at it's highest.
  5. Montreal, Canada :: Hope - Soon
    Who doesn't looooove 18th century architecture in a 21st century city? The Canadian French accents are super fantastic (I love Canada, fave place ever). I'd love to visit the underground city, Notre-Dame Basilica, travel through Old Montreal, Biosphère and the Biodôme. There was a time in my life that I have visited the Botanical Garden, but I don't remember it enough, so that's on the list. Just for the sake of seeing the amazing man made works of art; Parc Jean-Drapeau, St. James United Church, and Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral. Lastly, for the holy shit awesome factor; the Planetarium, and Palais des congrès de Montréal. So so many places.

No comments:

Post a Comment