Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Some Things

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Daily I enjoy : Video Games, Anime, TV Shows, Movies, Reading, Computers, Cats, Food, Fashion, Make-up, Shoes (yes, they all need a separate shout out), Outrageously long showers, Dancing, Hula Hooping, Music (Trap, Dubstep, Hip hop, Rock, most types of electronic music, almost everything but country and rap) ... There's probably a few other things, I'm just possibly distracted =]

Things I'm trying to make time for : DIY Projects (Jewelry Making, Sewing, Stitch work, Drawing, Painting, Mod Podge, Crochet, there's more I'm just tired lolz), more majestic cooking, My hopes and dreams of a Business to call my own, Fitness, Running, Costuming, Gem Hunting, Hiking, Biking, So so much more...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've always considered myself a psychedelic kitty, a crazed child of the night. Someone who... for better or worse, is not the average kat.

Lately I find myself trying to figure out what to do next. How to go from nowhere, to someplace I might actually enjoy being. I think, "Do I need to move? Do I need a new job? A new life?" I'd rather not go through all the hassle.. Happiness shouldn't be about any of that.

Well now, here we are again. What should I do with my days? At this moment, I'm watching anime (Attack On Titan) while thinking about how I should get myself in order.

Recently I've been trying to socialize with groups of people, mainly geeky ladies. Trying to fill my time with motivating people, new ideas, and interesting concepts. It's definitely been getting me off my ass a bit more. Reading new books, going to fun places I've overlooked in the years I've been in this town, and trying new art projects. This has helped get me psyched up for the future and that I haven't experienced anything. Also, Geeks!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Throughout this relationship (yea, maybe I did go there), I hope to explore many a activity, I'll share some movie and book suggestions, even send you links to spectacular music, blah blah blah I'm sure you can imagine the rest... Actually I'm sure you cannot, Which is why you'll be back. 

See You Space Cowboy.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment