Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cirque Dreams: Holidaze... LIVE!


Now that it's been over a month since I've been over a month since going to Holidaze, I feel a bit late getting my review/ enjoyment post about it out. I wasn't planning on attending this amazing show, but after seeing a post at work where nine ladies were looking for a tenth for their ticket bundle. Trying to get out of my shell a bit more this year, I decided this would be a good opportunity to meet and greet some people I've been working with over the last few years.


Starting with a fantastic dinner at a nice restaurant, we carpooled over and got some snacks for the beginning of the show. Taking our assigned seats, and getting settled seconds before the lights went down, it started with some amazing gymnasts and two very talented aerial acrobatics (the ladies pictured below). Of course taking photos was not allowed in the theatre, mental notes are nonetheless amazing.


There were so many performers from all over the world. If ever given the opportunity. I highly suggest seeing any Cirque live show. Absolutely a work of art and masterfully constructed. The holiday theme was entirely enjoyable, and even involved a bit of audience participation.


Above are some jump roping reindeers; extremely impressive. And below, are some very amazing roller skating gravity showoffs =]


I will be making a point to seek these shows out in the future. Seeing feats of the human body in such ways is why I workout as often as I can, and am working on implementing it further into my daily life. FIVE out of FIVE. ;]


None of the photos/videos on this page are mine, of course, see below.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Photo/Video URLs (None of these are mine):
http://brickbreeden.com/events/cirque_dreams_holidaze/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdaUKD2mDoQ
http://go.dallasnews.com/news/2012/dec/19/review-cirque-dreams-holidaze-dallas/

No comments:

Post a Comment