Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life Needs To Slow Down!

Holy crap, this month has blew by, barely enough time to breath. At least, breathing has become easier for my little baby lungs, 6 WEEKS (and some change), NO CIGARETTES!!!! I am so happy to be able to say that now. I told my family at Thanksgiving when I was one day away from a month, and I can say I've never seen my mother so happy. She comes from a smoking-for-decades family, all of her sisters smoked and both parents, so for her child who's been on and off smoking cigs since age 15, this is a major thing. Since starting smoking, I've tried to quit dozens of times, but everytime, I would let some stupid, unavoidable life shit get me back into the mental state that smoking isn't the worst thing in my life, thus making it okay. WELL, NOT ANYMORE.

 I don't know if I can say much has changed recently aside from moving and changing my home life situation, but more just a general appreciation for myself. I'm not unhealthy, but I can't truthfully say I feel fit. I can't run (although I am looking to change that now that my lungs aren't exploding), I'm not very athletic, but I've at least just gone by the pants rule for my whole life: If they get tight, get up and move. I am a huge jumper lolz I do plan on trying out a new workout (borrowed from a friend) I tried three of the workouts so far, KICKED MY ASS! Which is always a good thing =]

I really do have a problem just sitting down and typing, my steam of consciousness is usually too ALL OVER THE PLACE. And I am sorry for my use of caps, but... who really cares? Aside from the grammar police..
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, I have been reading Midwinterblood, almost done, and I have to say it is fantastic. Wonderful, and by coincidence I recently encountered the main plant of the story:: The Dragon Orchid

Such a gorgeous creation. I definitely would like one of my own soon (one of my best friends has billions of rare/tropical plants).


URL: http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/dragon-orchid-jean-noren.jpg

2 comments:

  1. And also yay on Midwinterblood. It was one of those books that is so hard to describe, but it just stays with you for a while. I have been looking for other things that the author has done.

    ReplyDelete